Bethany F. Beck
As a litigator Board Certified in Construction Law, Bethany enjoys advocating on behalf of clients both inside and outside the courtroom.
Bethany represents clients in both state and federal courts, as well as arbitration proceedings. She is a regular presenter at large conferences for other construction lawyers, and also does pro bono work teaching those in the industry through trade organizations.
- Baylor University (J.D., – 2010)
- University of Texas at Austin
- State Bar of Texas (2010)
- U.S. District Court (Western, Southern, and Northern Districts of Texas)
- Construction Law
- General Civil Litigation
- Board Certified in Construction Law
- Construction Law Section, Council Member
- ASA San Antonio, Chapter Council
- ASA National Attorney Council, Incoming Chair for 2020
- Construction Law Section Annual Conference, Speaker/Presenter